Work hours: Tuesday 9:00 – 19:00, Wednesday 9:00 – 19:00, Thursday 9:00 – 19:00.
Work hours can be changed!
Certificate in ultrasonography in gynaecology and obstetrics.
Member of Latvian Association of Gynaecologists,
Latvian Association for Family Planning & Sexual Health
The European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health
Trained in Russia, France and Hungary.
Continually improves knowledge at European and world gynaecologists’ congresses and seminars.
"I have chosen outpatient gynaecology, because it is the way to provide the most comprehensive medical assistance in a variety of cases. In addition, in my opinion, it is very important to help a woman understand her body – the physiological and psychological processes in her, providing the opportunity to protect her from various unwanted diseases. I am really pleased if I can help a woman to get pregnant and monitor her pregnancy, to welcome a baby and stay in control of his/her further growth.
The practice “Alpino Pērle” I created to give a woman and her family professional help from knowledgeable, competent professionals in a homely, harmonious environment using modern technologies. Here we welcome everyone to provide an individualized approach in both preventive examinations and serious illnesses. “
● Outpatient examination, treatment and prevention of gynaecological diseases;
● Preventive screening, cervical cancer screening and prevention measures;
● Diagnosis and treatment of menstrual disorders;
● Diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory processes;
● Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases;
● Premenstrual syndrome;
● Miscarriage problems;
● Pregnancy planning, pregnancy follow-up – preparation for childbirth and postnatal care;
● Diagnosis and treatment of menopausal problems;
● Ultrasound examinations at different stages of pregnancy;
● Ultrasound examinations of gynaecologic diseases.