Thursdays from 16:00 to 19:00, work hours may change depending on the doctor’s duty shifts in the hospital
Certificate in ultrasonography in gynaecology andobstetrics.
Specialized in children and adolescent gynaecology.
Graduated from the Medicine and Paediatrics StudyProgram of Riga Stradins University and the Faculty of Continuing Education ofthe University of Latvia as a gynaecologist and obstetrician.
Since 2017, a PhD student at Riga Stradins University.
Studied in Germany (Krankenhaus Düren), shecontinuously perfects her knowledge by attending international conferences andcourses, especially in children and adolescent gynaecology.
In addition, she works at the Children’s ClinicalUniversity Hospital and P. Stradins Clinical University Hospital
Gynaecology is an area where girls and women can be helped at different stages of life –at a young age, in the years of puberty,awaiting arrival of a baby and also in the prime of life. Every period comes with different needs, desires and questions. My biggest joy and challenge is totry to offer girls and women the exact information and assistance they need at a particular moment.
● Outpatient examination, treatment and prevention of gynaecologicaldiseases;
● Preventive screening, cervical cancer screening andprevention measures;
● Diagnosis and treatment of menstrual disorders;
● Pregnancy planning;
● Pregnancy follow-up – preparation for childbirth andpostnatal care;
● Diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory processes;
● Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitteddiseases;
● Specialization in children and adolescent gynaecology;
● Gynaecologic ultrasonography for women and girls.